Join a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
Be supported in your professional development with industry certifications and CAANZ qualifications
Get exposure to a wide range clients across different industries
What will you get to do?
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
- You have a sharp and analytical mind. You’re inquisitive, meticulous, humble and you often let your work speak for itself.
- Additional majors in Compsci, Infotech, Statistics, data management or related highly desirable
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments. You’re a strong communicator who possesses the skills needed to build relationships both your team and senior clients
- Adaptable and driven – you understand what it’s like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
- Happy to travel. In your first few years you could spend at least 80% of your time on client site
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
- Majoring in Accounting or studying a degree that makes you eligible for the Chartered Accountants Program
- Legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply at the Deloitte website or click below with your:
- covering letter,
- and academic transcript.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.