- Love to learn? Connect, work and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts
- Get hands-on experience in one the best consulting careers available
- Get involved in client work that’s meaningful and purpose-led, developing and building your skills along the way
Are you ready to deliver technical solutions to drive success and make an impact in the marketplace? Our difference comes from our depth and diversity. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor; the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
You will bring together business know-how and your deep understanding of technical capabilities to make a difference to our clients.
Deloitte’s Summer Intern program, running from November 2020 to February 2021, is a great way to experience what life is like in Consulting by giving you real world exposure to clients and projects. The program is designed to help you make the best career choice by showing you what it’s like working for Deloitte.
What will you get to do?
Consulting will see you spending a lot of your time out of the office working alongside our clients, so if you’re a collaborative team player who enjoys working closely with clients to deliver innovative and outstanding service then we want to hear from you!
As an intern, you can expect to gain exposure to working with a client to analyse their organisation and make recommendations for change. We will support you to develop your logical thinking and problem solving skills and to build your understanding of New Zealand’s business and public sector environments.
Your future starts with us.
From technology strategy to implementation. We bridge the gap between organisations’ business needs and technology requirements to deliver technology solutions that help drive transformation, improve productivity, and streamline business operations. Our teams comprise both technical expertise and management capability, and we encourage our graduates to gain experience across the board!
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
- Be passionate about technology – not just the latest gadgets but emerging trends that have the potential to change the way we work, live and communicate
- Be adaptable and driven – you understand what it’s like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Possess great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Be self-aware with good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
- You’ll have a STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Maths), or Business/Finance/Commerce background
- Legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply at the Deloitte website or click below with your:
- covering letter,
- and academic transcript.
Please note you will be asked to complete a two-part online assessment component as part of our application process. Your success during the first part of the assessment will determine whether you will pass through to the second stage, so please be on the lookout for communications from us with instructions what you will need to do for stage two. We will be holding face to face interviews for candidates who’ve successfully made it through the assessment component during the last two weeks of April.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.