- Connect, work and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts
- Join our collaborative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
- Deliver innovative thinking and business-changing recommendations for our clients.
Tackling the problems and issues that keep CEOs up at night.
Working with a broad range of clients, we help to shape and deliver best-in-the-world perspectives and solutions; we enable CEOs to have confidence in their strategic choices. Our difference comes from our depth and diversity. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor; the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
What will you get to do?
Working in small, flexible teams, you’ll deliver innovative thinking and business-changing recommendations for our clients. You’ll get to gather data and information from external sources, Deloitte knowledge bases and client sources to deliver tailored client solutions.
We will support you to develop your logical thinking and problem solving skills and to build your understanding of New Zealand’s business and public sector environments.
Your future starts with us.
We work with organisations to set their strategic direction and uniquely position them to win against the competition. However, strategy is only ever as good as the way in which it is implemented. We’re also deeply involved in the delivery of change initiatives that alter the ways in which organisations operate – and ultimately deliver on an organisation’s strategic ambitions
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We consider students from all areas of study; any degree that exposes you to a way a business operates and the way humans think would be beneficial.
You’ll be a highly motivated, hardworking and organised student who:
- Combines logical thinking with creativity to approach problem-solving in a unique way
- Is fascinated by what generates competitive advantage for businesses
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in collaborative environments
- Is unafraid of difficult problems and ambiguity
- Is self-aware with good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
- Legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply at the Deloitte website or click below with your:
- covering letter,
- and academic transcript.
Please note you will be asked to complete a two-part online assessment component as part of our application process. Your success during the first part of the assessment will determine whether you will pass through to the second stage, so please be on the lookout for communications from us with instructions what you will need to do for stage two. We will be holding face to face interviews for candidates who’ve successfully made it through the assessment component during the last two weeks of April.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.