- Have a buddy and career coach to give you feedback, support and advice.
- Get hands-on experience in one the best consulting careers available
- Get involved in real client work that’s meaningful and purpose-led, developing and building your skills along the way
In Human Capital, our purpose is simple: to help companies unlock the potential in their teams. It helps our clients become more successful employers and makes New Zealand a better place to work. Our difference comes from our depth and diversity. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor; the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
Deloitte’s Summer Intern program, running from November 2020 to February 2021, is a great way to experience what life is like in Consulting by giving you real world exposure to clients and projects. The program is designed to help you make the best career choice by showing you what it’s like working for Deloitte.
What will you get to do?
We act as strategic partners for our clients, helping them design and implement business led, people driven programmes. As a Graduate you will be working with our experienced teams at various client engagements. You will learn through first-hand experience of how we engage our clients and deliver unique people solutions.
Your future starts with us.
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of talent and organisational priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business-driven people strategy to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
- Strategic Change: We enable our clients to lead successful strategic transformations, drive value and create lasting results for their organisation.
- Culture: We believe culture is an enabler of strategy. While it starts with leaders, it must stick with all employees.
- Leadership Services: We help organisations to build clear leadership strategies, upskilling and empowering executive teams to lead from the front.
- Organisation Design: Using deep understanding of a client’s organisation to build structures and work practices that are fit for the future.
- Digital Enablement: We apply analytics to help our clients to enable change, equip people to adopt new technologies, and make the most of their technology investments.
- Talent Strategies & Learning Solutions: We help clients plan their workforce, build talent acquisition strategies and ensure right engagement and learning.
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Restructuring: We guide companies on how to enable growth, capture value through people, and bring the businesses together
- HR Transformation: Helping HR functions evolve not only to improve effectiveness and efficiency, but to respond to the future of work
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
- Be a people person, with strong strategic thinking and engagement skills.
- Enjoy learning new things and are excited about what the future of work will look like.
- Be able to think strategically and analyse problems
- Possess great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Be self-aware with good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
- Legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply at the Deloitte website or click below with your:
- covering letter,
- and academic transcript.
Please note you will be asked to complete a two-part online assessment component as part of our application process. Your success during the first part of the assessment will determine whether you will pass through to the second stage, so please be on the lookout for communications from us with instructions what you will need to do for stage two. We will be holding face to face interviews for candidates who’ve successfully made it through the assessment component during the last two weeks of April.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.