- Connect with a collaborative and innovative team who are always looking to make an impact that matters
- Get hands-on experience in one the best financial careers available, many CEO’s have started in Audit!
- Finesse those Excel skills with a team that uses best in class training
What will you get to do?
Our specialist accounting skills empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position. Every day in our team will be different, but we can promise that you’ll gain enviable client-facing skills as you craft and deliver creative solutions for our clients’ most complex problems! We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions.
You can also expect to practice and sharpen your communication and presentation skills as you assist with the preparation of project plans and reports. Oh, and you’ll also get to use bespoke Deloitte tech tools to develop creative solutions and help prepare project plans and reports. Are you in?
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
- You’re inquisitive, meticulous, humble and you often let your work speak for itself.
- A strong communicator who possesses the skills needed to build relationships both your team and senior clients
- Adaptable and driven – you understand what it’s like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
- Have a sharp and analytical mind
- Great interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative environments
- Self-awareness and good emotional intelligence to navigate between clients with competing priorities
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
- Majoring in Accounting or studying a degree that makes you eligible for the Chartered Accountants Program
- Legally entitled to live and work in New Zealand from the time of application to be considered.
How to Apply
Apply at the Deloitte website or click below with your:
- covering letter,
- and academic transcript.
Please be aware, if a particular opportunity becomes oversubscribed, we will close it for applications before the stated deadline. We recommend you submit your full application as early as possible.