ON: Pitch is BACK! In 2020 we have a prize package worth over $20,000 for the winners. We’re looking for the next BIG idea to win the Ultimate Startup Package with $5000 seed capital, a FREE office space, legal guidance, a brand story package, industry-leading mentors and much more. Continue reading to take a sneak peek at our application questions for 2020.
Applications are now open HERE (Closes on September 10th 11:59PM)
In 2019 Niesh launched ON: Pitch with the vision of creating a barrier free entrepreneurship competition. The Niesh team has experienced the joys & thrills of entrepreneurship, and we wanted to see more students creating businesses. Solving real problems for real people.
Teaming up with Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) we’ve seen over 100 teams bring their ideas to life and we can’t wait to see fresh new ideas in 2020
All ideas are welcome, if you and your friends think you’ve got a business idea that will revolutionise the industry, we want to hear from you. Applications open on August 10th 2020 and the form will be available through our website and Facebook.
What do you stand for? (150 characters per question)
- What problem are you solving?
- State the vision of your idea or business.
- What does success look like for your team?
- What makes your team the right team for this business.
Get into the nitty gritty (700 characters per question)
- Describe your idea or business, and how you are going to solve the problem.
- What makes your solution unique to the other existing solutions in the industry?
- Describe your business model.
- How will technology be used in your business?
Optional items we’ll ask for
- Any achievements, awards, or recognition you have received, both individually and made by the team
- Business website link
- Business social media links
- Submit a 1 minute video introducing your team and who you are. Begin the video with “Hi, we’re team ___________ .”
We look forward to receiving your ON:Pitch submission on the 10th August! Take a look at our terms & conditions + eligibility criteria here and apply HERE. If you have questions, email me here (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ON: Pitch is part of The ON: Entrepreneurship Series by Niesh and Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development. Take a look at Lunch with an Entrepreneur, a workshop series dedicated to helping students develop their entrepreneurial mindset.