Mental health startup, Clearhead is looking for their next marketing superstar! This marketing internship is a rare chance to get a taste of the fast paced & innovation focused industry of health tech.
Clearhead is an online, one-stop-shop platform, designed by NZ doctors, that empowers New Zealanders to find the help they need. They help Kiwis understand their symptoms and provides personalised recommendations through an artificial intelligence chatbot.
With a small team of 8 talented individuals, they are looking for a marketing intern to help bring them face to face with everyday kiwis.
- Inspire Excellence
- Be Brave
Marketing Internship – Job Description
What will you get to do?
Clearhead’s ideal marketing intern will help them reach existing and new potential users including 20-40 year olds & corporate partners. You will be experimenting with different marketing strategies & creating content to solidify Clearhead’s user conversion model.
Clearhead believes championing everyday Kiwi’s will be the core driver behind their marketing strategy. Being able to build brand loyalty, increase engagement and activating locals will be a big part of the marketing internship role.
- Commit 10-20 hours / week (duration of internship to be discussed)
- Experience with data analytics & content creation for digital marketing platforms & mailchimp preferred
- Able to work remotely – access to laptop or computer
- Entitled to work in New Zealand on any valid visa
- Able to begin between now and the upcoming summer break
- You are interested in AB testing with digital marketing platforms e.g. social media & email marketing
- You are highly analytical and pursue data driven optimisation strategies through utilising metrics
- You are interested in developing creative marketing content for a variety of social media channels
- Your communication skills are top notch with the ability to simplify concepts and value propositions
- You are an independent individual who is self sufficient, growth driven and takes initiative without hesitation
- You are a people person who is an equally good listener, observer and relationship builder
- You are value driven and have a passion for social issues
- You are able to work in a small team who value an easygoing, and supportive working culture
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com and show them your experience and most importantly what you’ve done. They encourage applicants to teach them something they can’t teach themselves.
Need help with updating your CV for Clearhead’s marketing internship? Check out our CV 101 blog.